Our Board of Trustees
- Managing Director at Seaward Management, an independent investment management firm
- Previously Senior Vice President, Investments at Fidelity Investments
- 32 year tenure at Fidelity where served as a Portfolio Manager and Group Leader (Income-Growth Team with $4B of AUM) of The Fidelity Management Trust Company and was responsible for managing several equity income and balanced mutual funds (Fidelity Equity Income Fund (1993 - 2011), Fidelity Balanced Fund (1996-1997), Fidelity VIP Equity-Income Fund (1997-2011), Fidelity Puritan Fund (2000-2007), Fidelity Advisor Equity-Income Fund (2009-2011), and Fidelity Equity-Income II (2009-2011)
- Serves on the Board of the University of Wisconsin Foundation and Chairs the Traditional Asset Committee
- President & CEO of Manasquan Savings Bank
- Previously served as Chairman, President and CEO of Central Jersey Bancorp, parent company of Allaire Community Bank and Monmouth Community Bank, which he helped found
- Served in various capacities at Central Jersey Bank and Trust Company including executive vice president, treasurer, CFO and as a member of the board of directors
- Member of the board of trustees for Saint Barnabas Corporation, Monmouth Medical Center, the New Jersey Repertory Theater, and Monmouth University
- He is chairman of the board of Visiting Nurses Association of Central New Jersey, is on the advisory board of Interfaith Neighbors and the leadership council of Prevention First.
- He has also served on the board of directors for the New Jersey Bankers Association
Spencer F. Segura
- Former Senior Managing Director of Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc., which he joined in 1995 and oversaw the development and financing of numerous early-stage companies
- Co-founded or provided initial equity capital for Spencer Trask's several portfolio companies, including companies such as Faroudja, Next Level Communications, Prospect Medical, and Arrive Technologies
- Prior to Spencer Trask, he held positions in the financial services industry at Oppenheimer & Co.
- Earned a B.A. in History from the University of California at Los Angeles and a J.D. from Loyola Law School
- Serves on the Board of Directors of Imthera Medical Inc., a privately funded company that has developed a neurostimulation medical device for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-749-7338
Peter S. Reinhart
- Director and Specialist Professor at Monmouth University
- Former Senior Vice-President and General Counsel for Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. and current council of Giordano Halleran & Ciesla
- Currently serves as Chair of New Jersey Future (www.njfuture.org) and is a member of the Regional Plan Association 4th Plan for the Metro NYC area
- Served as President of the New Jersey Builders Association and was a member of the New Jersey Council on Affordable Housing for over 10 years
- Holds degrees from Rutgers Camden School of Law and Franklin and Marshall College
- Has received numerous leadership and community awards and actively serves on multiple corporate and foundation boards of trustees
William Dioguardi – Chief Executive Officer
- Founded Four Springs Capital, LLC in 2008
- Former President of Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc., a leading private equity firm based in New York City, at which he led a team that raised capital for over 100 technology companies
- Founded Vantage Securities where he assisted in taking numerous companies public
- Served in several senior roles of increasing responsibility at Integrated Resources Equity Corp., at the time the largest real estate syndication firm in the United States
- Former member of the Board of Trustees and Investment Committee at Monmouth University
Email email@example.com or call 732-749-7353.
Coby Johnson – President / Chief Operating Officer
- 17+ years of corporate finance and legal experience, including numerous private and public offerings of equity and debt and M&A transactions in the US and internationally
- Former head of Alternative Investment Group and member of Investment Committee of a Boston-based financial services firm
- Previously served as Chief Operating Officer of an emerging growth health care products company
- Former corporate finance lawyer at major firms in Boston and Philadelphia.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-749-7340.